Káren Baghdasaryan DDS, MBA, AAACD
Dr. Baghdasaryan greatly enjoys seeing patients smile. With years of experience, he provides exceptional results. He does his very best to be sure that the needs of his patients are met and exceeded.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree obtained in 1994.
- Internship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1994-1995.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) 1996-1998.
Post Doctoral Education:
- Loma Linda University School of Dentistry Preceptorship in Implant dentistry 2004-2005.
- LLUSD Preceptorship in Advanced Periodontics and Implant Surgery 2006.
- USC School of Dentistry Department of Anesthesiology 2007 Specialization in IV Sedation and Sleep Dentistry.
- Advanced Implant Dentistry education and qualifications obtained in Carl E. Misch International Implant Institute at University of Pittsburgh.
- Advanced Endodontics (Root Canal Treatment) education and qualifications obtained in Dr. L. Stephen Buchanan Dental Education Laboratories, Santa Barbara, CA.
- Advanced Periodontics (Diagnosis and Treatments of gum disease, Oral Plastic Surgeries) education and qualifications obtained in Dr. Edward P. Allen Center for Advanced Dental Education, Dallas, Texas.
- Advanced Fixed Prosthodontics education and qualifications obtained in Newport Coast Oral Facial Institute.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Occlusal Problems (bite and jaw joint problems) - TMJ Anatomy & Diagnosis education and qualifications obtained in The Pankey Institute, Florida.
- Cosmetic Dentistry education and qualifications obtained in AACD, LVI Global, Fahl Center, Brazil