What Is Invisalign?
The Invisalign treatment is what dentists call ‘transparent orthodontics.’ They consist of a series of practically invisible and removable aligners that are periodically changed with a new set whenever it is recommended by your dentist in Granada Hills. Each of the aligners will be manufactured specifically for your problem and for your teeth.
Who Is a Candidate for Invisalign?
Only an orthodontist with extensive knowledge will be able to tell you whether Invisalign can straighten your teeth and correct your bite or not. Generally, a good candidate is a patient that has spacing issues, crowded teeth, large overbites or misaligned teeth. The patient must have a healthy mouth and gums.
What Problems Can Invisalign Correct?
Invisalign or clear orthodontics are useful to solve teeth crowding, overbite and diastema. (separation between teeth).
Benefits of Invisalign
- Unique: the aligners will be made to fit your teeth depending on your orthodontist’s diagnosis. Effective: the benefits of a better smile are visible from the beginning of the treatment with Invisalign.
- Removable: Invisalign aligners can be removed for eating, drinking, brushing teeth and flossing.
- Comfortable: Invisalign is comfortable, since there are no brackets or wires that can irritate your gums or the inside of your mouth.
- Aesthetic: your teeth are aligned without your dental and facial aesthetics being affected.
- Easy to clean: you can enjoy your social meals without the hassle of food trapped between brackets while being able to brush your teeth and floss daily.
If you are interested in achieving a straight and beautiful smile, visit our dentist Dr. Gohar Hovsepyanar in Granada Hills. She has different options regarding orthodontic treatments.